You have a lot of appliances in your home to maintain. It seems that appliances leak at the worst times, too. Like when you're at work, or out of town. Few things are worse than coming home to a flood due to a leaky appliance! If the water isn't quickly removed and walls and flooring completely dried with a day or so, the water and moisture can create mold or mildew in the home or damage to hardwood floors, walls or cabinets.
If you have suffered from an appliance leak, you’ll want to put the dry out and restoration into the hands of Green Restoration Group LLC. With many years in the damage restoration industry, our team is fully knowledgeable and capable of helping to restore your property after appliance leaks or leaky plumbing. Contact us today for immediate assistance.
Emergency Service 24/7
Green Restoration Group LLC’s Appliance Leak Restoration Process
At Green Restoration Group LLC, we fully believe in providing you with honest information about how we approach the restoration of your water-damaged property after an appliance leak. You can count on our procedure to deliver efficient and timely results.
- Our team will assess the situation and discover the source of the leak
- Water will be shut off and damage contained
- Any items that cannot be restored will be removed.
- Items that can be salvaged will be thoroughly dried.
- We'll check behind walls and under flooring for any hidden moisture, which can cause further problems down the road.
- We’ll identify any signs of damage to other areas to ensure we’re providing the right restoration for your specific needs.
- Any standing water is removed to prevent the growth of mold/mildew and reduce the overall damage done to your property
- We’ll check the safety of your home after water has been accurately removed from the area
- Our team will perform high-quality dry-out procedures to help clean out the area after the leaking appliance or pipe
- We’ll continue to work with you to restore any areas strongly affected by the leak
Why Customers Love Green Restoration Group LLC's Remedy to Appliance Leaks
There are plenty of companies in the area that can handle a leak, but only Green Restoration Group LLC has the experience and dedication to offer clients a full-service solution.
- You'll have a caring professional with you every step of the way to ensure your home is restored to the best possible condition
- You'll receive timely service so you don’t have to be interrupted
- Get high-quality service every step of the way
- Affordable prices mean you don’t have to shell out a small fortune during a stressful period
- Insurance paperwork is handled for seamless interactions with your agent
- We’ve been in business, so you can trust our expertise to solve your problems right away
- With Green Restoration Group LLC, safety comes first, so we’ll always ensure you and your home are out of harm’s way with everything we do
- You already have enough on your plate! Let Green Restoration Group LLC handle your disaster restoration.
Learn More About Green Restoration Group LLC Today
From leaky pipes to appliances, having water damage in your home is always a bad situation. If you’re in need of a trusted professional to help you, be sure to contact the experts at Green Restoration Group LLC by calling us at (203) 307-0705.
Call for Fast FREE Quote