Method Kills 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria
Maintenance Rates Available
Are you concerned about the cleanliness of your home or commercial facility? Green Restoration of Norwalk-Stamford has offered disinfection services for local home and business owners for many years. If you want to keep your family members, employees or visitors safe and healthy, consider hiring Green Restoration of Norwalk-Stamford to sanitize and disinfect your space. With Coronavirus and the flu becoming increasingly more common, it is important to take action quickly.
Call for a FREE Quote
Call Green Restoration of Norwalk-Stamford for Thorough Disinfection Services
Green Restoration of Norwalk-Stamford’s disinfection and sanitizing services are essential to home and business owners who want to keep their living and working environments clean and sanitary. Disinfection services can help protect your family or teams from sickness. Help fight the spread of viruses like the flu or Coronavirus by scheduling our disinfection services.
In addition to using Green Restoration of Norwalk-Stamford’s disinfection services, here are some guidelines recommended by the CDC:
Employees experiencing fever or viral symptoms should stay home.
Frequently clean and disinfect (or call Green Restoration of Norwalk-Stamford to disinfect) all surfaces that come into contact with people, such as shared tablets, computers, light switches, doorknobs, and faucets.
Use EPA-approved products that can kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses or call Green Restoration of Norwalk-Stamford for disinfection services at (203) 307-0705 or to obtain a quick, fair quote.
Keep common areas and restrooms stocked with disinfecting hand soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Recommend that staff frequently wash their hands by scrubbing with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
Maintain vigilant Hygiene practices, such as frequent handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Avoid attending events with large crowds.
Practice social distancing, meaning try to maintain a distance of 3-6 feet from others in public.
Stock up on supplies such as paper products and canned goods to minimize the need to travel to stores.
Take extra precautions if you are many years of age, or have contact with our elderly population.
Benefits of our Disinfecting and Cleaning Methods
• Kills 99.99% Pathogens Including Gram-Negative Bacteria (E Coli), Gram-Positive Bacteria (eg. MRSA), Viruses (Norovirus), Coronavirus, Fungi, etc.
• Reduces Risk of Infection
• Reduces Downtime By 75%
• Helps Prevent Cross-Contamination
• Meets CDC Guidelines
• Safe and Effective Practice
• No Harmful Residue
• Consistent and Uniform Cleaning For All Surfaces
How Do Green Restoration's Infectious Disease Disinfection and Cleaning Services Work?
Our disinfection and cleaning services are set up to provide safe and synergistic cleaning. Our processes include the disinfection and removal of hazardous contaminants, ensuring our disinfection and cleaning methods are much more effective than regular maid cleaning methods.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, disinfection of (HVAC)systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
These services help:
- Reduce the risk of infection or illness
- Reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Reduce operations downtime
Benefits of Calling Green Restoration of Norwalk-Stamford for Disinfection Services
We know how important it is to keep yourself and those in your care as healthy as possible. When that certain time of year hits when viruses and other illnesses are spreading locally, call Green Restoration of Norwalk-Stamford for prevention of sickness. We will ensure that all surfaces are disinfected and sanitized properly and effectively using the highest standards available. Call Green Restoration of Norwalk-Stamford today to schedule disinfection services.
What should you expect during service?
- The disinfection application involves the use of an automatic ULV (Ultra Low Volume) or Electrostatic Sprayer mister designed to disperse the disinfectant in fine micron particles appearing to hang in the air as they slowly settle onto all surfaces.
- This will result in the surfaces becoming wet for a short period after the treatment. This period is when the disinfectant is active, and the surface must be left to dry.
- Your Green Restoration Professional will wipe down all frequently touched areas (doorknob/handle, handrails, elevator buttons, kitchen and bathroom areas, etc.)
- No one should access the structure until at least 2-hours post completion of application, dependent upon the ventilation of the premises.
Important steps for you to take prior to service:
For Green Restoration to provide the most effective disinfection service, we ask you to make a few simple, yet critical, preparations, before we arrive, to perform the service. Green Restoration professionals will let you know if steps are needed beyond what is listed below.
- Remove all materials which could be damaged by moisture, e.g. paperwork, artwork, photographs.
- Remove all food items from the area to be treated.
- Place food containers and utensils inside cupboards or drawers.
- Cover all electrical equipment should with plastic, e.g. keyboards and monitors.
- Remove from the treatment area all valuables you do not want us to treat.
- Remove birds and other pets from the treatment area.
- If your home or business has fish tanks, aquariums or ponds please ask for additional guidance for their protection. After our treatment is complete:
Apart from enjoying peace of mind for you and your family or work staff, the following quick housekeeping tips should be noted for continued success between disinfection services:
- Inform your family or work staff, if there is any moisture remaining when they return, they should dry it with paper towel which should then disposed of. Direct contact with hands or other parts of their bodies should be avoided.
- Rinse any food/drinking containers before use if they were left in an exposed location.
- Ensure new materials brought back into the area are sanitized appropriately.
- Wipe-down all food preparation areas with soap and water.
Call Now to see if you qualify for a Free Estimate